There are so many scams online it is difficult to figure out which ones are real and how you really can make some money online.
There is no question you can make an above average income online and even a six figure income; however, with many you need to be very patient.
There is one opportunity that offers you a solid income and doesn’t take time to build ñ flipping websites.
This is an opportunity to create a 6 figure income for you.
So below is a step by step process of making money flipping websites. Enjoy.
- Begin with a topic that you enjoy and are familiar with so you can create content and articles that are interesting.
- Purchase a domain name that will work well with the topic you decide on and then get web-hosting from any hosting company.
- Begin building your website using one of the many building tools that are available. Web-host often offers website building tools.
- Begin creating articles and content on the topic you have chosen. If you don’t like to write, you can hire a freelance writer for a reasonable price. Consider adding photos to your content.
- Before you start to promote your site you will need a way to make money. You can add an affiliate product or you can sign up for Google Adsense. Your focus is on getting your site to make as much money as you can so combine opportunities.
- You will be promoting your website and the content using article sites and social media like Facebook or Twitter.
- The money is going to start to flow into your PayPal account. Keep promoting your site and focusing on making as much money as you can. Keep track of every penny it makes.
- After 6 months you should calculate how much income you have generated and then double it to get the revenue for the year. Now is the time to sell.
- Set your price. Generally, a site sells for 2 to 5 times more than the income it earns yearly. So if you made $20,000 in those 6 months you could sell your site for $40,000 to $100,000. The larger companies are more likely to pay higher prices than a smaller company.
- Congratulations, you’ve built your first website and flipped it. Now it’s time to do it again.
Website flipping is a bit like real estate. In fact, it ís online website real estate rather than house real estate.
You build, design, create something that is attractive and desirable to others and then you sell it.
What an easy way to make a comfortable living. Although this information is not so detailed as it should but it is a stepping stone to greatness.
What I want from you is research as much as you can or get products that will guide you through explicitly from the start to the finish.